The content of this website is based upon the opinion of Dr. Ellie Wright. The information on this website is not intended as medical advise nor to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional. Dr. Worden encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon our research and to seek a qualified health care professional to help you. If you have a medical condition, if you are taking medications or if you are pregnant or nursing consult your health care professional before using products from this website. This website is intended to share information and knowledge obtained by Dr. Ellie Wright.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This website may collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, company and title, each classified as “Personal Information”.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website or Platforms and usage details.
- Financial and payment information related to orders placed on a Website or through a Platform.
- To promote products and services to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To support your use of Websites, Platforms and other products and services.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to a Website, Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others.